20 February 2007

Boeing, Boeing by Marc Camoletti
and Beverley Cross

Gloria - Tamsin Outhwaite,
Bernard - Roger Allam
Bertha - Frances de la Tour
Robert - Mark Rylance
Gabriella - Daisy Beaumont
Gretchen - Michelle Gomez

Directed by Matthew Warchus
Designed by Rob Howell

This version in it's run at The Comedy Theatre........D6


A comedy of door - a farce, if you will. Not something I would normally rush to see but the cast list and director were too much of a pull.

Mark and Michelle stole the show for me but that is high praise amongst some wonderful performance. The set was in a glorious tri-crhome arrangment playing on those ice-cream colours of a globe.





Mark's perspiration bothered me but all credit to Tamzin who had to prolong a snog through it.

I had a really good laugh and the time flew by.

Celeb in the audience : Maria Aitken, Chris Morris and I think Anastasia Hille