01 October 2008

Table Manners by Alan Ayckbourn

For the cast you should see here. and if I'd given an in depth assessment of the production that link would be more helpful.The Reviews Roundup are available now.

Suffice it to say that Kevin was in the house again, we had brilliant seats thanks to What's On Stage and the writing seems to be timeless in the hands of a perfectly cast group of actors.

It's impossible to know how I would have felt if I'd seen this one first but 'Garden' seemed more balanced and felt as though it set up Norman's efforts with Sarah a little better. I shall have to watch ye olde Thames TV tapes again.

I don't even have to mention the wonderful 70's propping to make this sound wonderful but it is certainly worth a mention. I still have a waste paper bin in the range that matches the biscuit tin.......and here is the evidence